1. All students under the age of 18 must have Parental/Guardian signature prior to starting any classroom training.
2. It is the responsibility for each student to provide their own transportation to and from the in classroom training
3. Students will be responsible for their own meals during classroom training.
4. Students are required to arrive on time for all lessons and to ensure they conduct themselves in a professional manner.
5. Any type of Smoking is not permitted in class or in the training vehicles.
6. Students must call 24 hours in advance to cancel any appointment arranged for in car training.
7. Missed appointments are not tolerated. You must communicate with your instructor if you need to change your in car training schedule. Several missed appointments can result in additional costs or termination of your training.
8. You will be provided with training materials during the course - All material will remain the property of Kay's Driving School Inc.
9. Course Fee: $720.00 + $108.00 HST = $828.00 total charges - We Accept Cash or Cheque only.
Make cheques payable to: Kays Driving School
10. A $300.00 deposit is required on or before your first in class training.
11. The balance of any outstanding course fees must be paid in full prior to any in car training lessons.
12. Refunds: There are no refunds once class has been attended. Full charges are payable and due once class has been attended, regardless if the student has finished the full course or not. Refunds are only available if you cancel your registration prior to any start of classroom training.
13. NSF Cheques: There will be a $50.00 charge for any Non-Sufficient Funds Cheque, with no further credit extended.
14. Training Certificate Replacement Cost: Please ensure the certificate received at time of completing the course is safely stored away. There is a $25.00 charge for any replacement certificate required.
15. Training Time: Each student is required to complete up to 25 hours of Classroom Instruction and 11 hours of behind the wheel driving. Driving classes will run from 1.5 hours up to 2 hours, depending on the student. The last lesson will be your Road Test, using the training vehicile.
16. All students must act in a proper manner at all times while operating the driver training vehicle. Students are not permitted food or drinks while driving.
17. No other persons are permitted in attendance with the Student at time of training in the training vehicle. This include Parents/Guardians.
18. Kay's Driving School is not responsible for lost or stolen items belonging to students from the classroom training or driver training vehicle.
19. All instructors are certified by Service NL - Motor Registration
20. All training vehicles are licensed and insured for student drivers.